Sunday 14 December 2014

If I run, would you chase after me?

I was digging through some old pictures better left stashed away, and I came across this picture, I think it's really captivating and captures what I am thinking right now..

Although this pic was taken during an outing with friends, but it can use a caption really well..


If I run, would you chase after me?



I know I'll be very likely to spend Christmas and New Year alone this year.. because up till now there's no plans and no invites..

Whatever, who cares?

I mean, I do care a little but then again.. if this is what it is to be single, then fuck it.. And when I travel, don't expect me to have company!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts