Monday 18 September 2017

Ipoh's only men's sauna

You know, the weekend was so boring (after all the funeral things) that I decided to check out Elfondo..

Currently operating in its present location for a bout 2-3 years now, I think..

If you are not from Ipoh, you will most probably not be able to find the place.. If you are a Ipoh mali like me, you probably pass by this road very, very often, it's like the one of two main roads leading into town from this side of Ipoh..

I went on Saturday night after dinner, around 7.45pm, and when I reached, it was quite full house - somewhere 30 over guys I think.. I left around 9.30pm after having released my day's load, and in the dark room with a couple other guys.. I think there's a guy or two on the floor, and some of us around, can't see who's who but what the heck.. shoot only.. hahaha..

I think what I like best is the open-ness concept of the showers as I am a bit of a show-off.. especially on Adam's night (nude night, which is totally naked and nobody covers up their dick unlike those in KL), it's so liberating and nice to walk around naked, just like everyone else..

The steamroom and dark room is, dark.. but then occasionally people walking in and out through the curtained entrance brings some light in.. You can't really see anyone in the dark room, not even with the slight light beams..





Vital Info
Opening hours: 5.30pm - 11pm, closed on Mondays
Theme: Adam's Night (Sat, Sun too I think)
Entrance: RM24

My overall ratings:
Cleanliness:  quite clean except for the floor of the darkroom & steamroom..
Friendliness:  no attitude
Facilities:  a neighbourhood sauna, can't expect much
Crowd:  varies all ages mostly 20s-40s, balance between Chinese & Malay. Some Indians.
Space:  spread over one floor, about 2000sf, spacious yet all around


Once you come up the stairs (2F floor), the reception with a window is on your left, pay and look out for notice to see if it's Adam's night (nude night - totally naked).. You'll be given a locker key that corresponds to the locker number..

Enter and leave your shoes on the shoe rack on your right, then proceed to the locker to undress.. Follow the locker number as stated on the key.. I made a mental calculation and I think there's about 50+ or so lockers, on both sides of the wall.. It's the metal cabinet kind..

Next, what you want to do/accomplish is up to you..


i) Cleanliness
Spotless and if you can ignore the cum-stained floors in the dark room and steamroom, I think it's pretty ok.


ii) Friendliness
Perhaps I was being a fresh meat/fresh face that nobody saw before there, I was pounced on the minute I walked in..

But I quickly learnt that there's no attitude and the guys are quite daring, especially in the dark room and steamroom.. One can easily land a group of a few guys playing together at any given time..

Also, no means no and you won't be bugged..


iii) Facilities
There's 2 sauna boxes that can fit 3-4 people most, with glass door and front walls, so one can look into the boxes..

Locker area is equipped with mirror, hair dryer, gel, and inside the locker is soap and shampoo pack (or was it lube?!)

I personally loved the open concept showers, separated by just chest-high walls in between.. water is lukewarm (not hot not cold), I can draw it out for you guys.. haha it looks like below, looking in from the entrance, there's only 6 showers though.. you can join in showering with others if you/others don't mind.. 
Steam room is adequately, can fit about 10-15 guys with a slight slope ***warning: uneven floor*** in the middle.. with seating and standing space and a tap near the door for washing..

There's water dispenser from ceramic water filter at the pantry area, TV showing boring national tv stations (aka TV3), with some benches/stool..

In the smoking area, there's more seating and fan..

Toilet is well.. just toilets.. nothing much..

There's 3 private rooms with wooden doors and with some yoga mats inside, and the walls are just about 2m high, talking about openness!

In the dark room there's mattress at one corner and something else (I think chair?) I can't make out with my eyes.. it's just too dark in there, but somewhere in the middle there's a pillar or so I thought... again, it's just too dark even with the occasional light beaming in, one still cannot see much.. Good for being a dark room, but the smell of lube and cum permeates the air..


iv) Crowd
Crowd wise, a mix balance of 20s-40s, mostly Chinese and Malay with some Indian guys as well.. very local I would say.. and you are someone's type in there.. everyone should have gotten something in there..

There's no hiding, no attitude, no pretension.. everyone is quite open walking around in the nude.. nobody covers up their dick.. walking around totally naked and freely.. Activities mainly confined to the steamroom and the dark room, other spaces are for checking out one another.. It's dimly lit but you can see where you are going and who's who..


v) Space
Nicely done and spacious enough to roam around without bumping in one another, plenty of corner to sit around, plenty of space to stand, yet doesn't feel empty..



Overall, I am quite contended with it.. It's Ipoh afterall, it's the only sauna, so better like it..

Would I visit again?
For sure :)

On a naked night, that is.






11 comments:

  1. Nice blog. Wishing going with you. Im ipoh guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks... haha but i am seldom in ipoh.. like once a year?

      Delete
  2. Is it open now??
    I guess covid end already
    Anyone got shop contact and schedule?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know... But I think u can call?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Im not sure, I think so? Of course not during MCO la...

      Delete
  4. Night Also open can go now

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts