Saturday 4 August 2018

Day 2: XL Club

Day 2 of my Taipei holiday, Saturday 21 July.

I woke up around noon as it was raining very heavily in the morning, so I decided to just forego my plans to head to the beach and outskirts, and slept in..

Hungriness soon struck me.. I got dressed and went out to get food, fortunately the next road outside the metro stations are plenty of restaurants.. I opted for MOS Burger as I really like it a lot.. Further up the road are some Japanese restaurant which I did not bother..

I only have MOS Burger a few times


After satisfying the stomach, I head out to one of the "Zhongxiao" stops and shop around a bit.. it was still drizzling, but since most are indoors and underground, it's pretty alright.. I bought a few clothes here and there..

Come evening when the rain finally stop, I decided to go to XL Club..

So back on the metro and headed off to Yuanshan Station.. from here it's just a slow 10 minutes walk..



The shortest route is actually cutting through Expo Dome and then walk alongside Maji Square and the foodcourt.. You will then come to the intersection, choose however way you want to cross, you will see Cava Bookstores and 7-11 at the intersection,.. walk towards 7-11 and down the road till you see a sports shop..

The entrance to XL Club is right in the middle of the sports shop..



Ok so I went in and up.. to the 3rd floor where you take off your shoes and put in plastic bag and carry it into the club..

Upon reaching 4th floor, you will be greeted at the bar where you pay the entrance, and a deposit..


Entry Fees
Weekdays is NT$200 and NT$100 refundable deposit
Weekends is NT$250 and NT$100 refundable deposit

You will be given a padlock and key, and a small towel.. Supplies and lube is provided in the lockers area in a large tub, feel free to help yourself..



The Place
I'll start off by giving you a brief idea of the layout.. As you enter, there is the bar counter.. to the right is the lounge, tanning machine and a toilet.. to the left is the lockers..

The upper floor is the sundeck for nude sunbathing, unfortunately since it was raining, the place wasn't open so yeah, I didn't get to check it out on the first visit (second visit was late at night, so again, no sun)

Undress yourself here.. The gym is on the floor below through a narrow staircase at the end of the lockers, although the gym is marked as "clothing optional gym", people here mostly workout in their underwear.. I chose not to get my underwear wet by sweat so I went all naked.. It really is a different feeling to workout naked (not that I've never done so, but it's Taiwan!)

Then we come to the cabins and dark room.. Well not really that dark if you ask me, as lights still can come in from outside, and a few mattress here for you to lie down and chill.. the cabins next to the dark room has glory holes big enough to put your butt through.. Rarely are there actions here in dark room..

Next is the showers, there's 3 open showers here and open shelving to put your towel.. note that you better have your towel marked with something or else it will surely go missing, especially if your towel is dry (you can always exchange for another towel at the counter, one for one)..

Last but not least, the steam room.. not very big, probably 2m x 2m and a curtain in the middle.. but here's where all the actions are.. groping, sucking, kissing, fucking, for all to see..

Don't be shy, because if you are shy, you will not hit home run, and will be ignored.. The boys here need a little warm up, start by touching and once they got interested, you'll score big..

I was like the only foreigner there and they can sniff out my mandarin accent, but that didn't stop them from playing with me.. Awww Taiwanese boys... so cute..


The Crowd
Like most review will say, I agree.. XL Club is for the fitness conscious and good looking crowd.. I would say, above average..

I went to XL Club twice, and I proved this right.. on both times I was there, the crowd comprises of those who are gym fit or lean.. This is definitely not the place for bears, I guess (as bears have their place).


My Visit
I went on the Saturday evening and the next visit was on Monday night..

So like everyone else, I workout naked in the gym.. Someone (mid 40s, lean) was clearly interested, he was wearing swim trunks (my goodness please) and while I was working out using the bench press, he came over and stood over my groin.. pretending to support me, while caressing my body and nipple..

It get me hard right away and he chose to ignore it.. Damn.. but blood only can go to one place, either my cock or my heart which I needed to lift the bar.. so I was in and out of hardness!

In between my sets, he sat behind me and massaged my chest and back.. We had a little conversation and some blowjob before he said he had to leave..

Time check? About 6pm..

I still have an hour plus or so before meeting my friend for dinner back in the city.. So I wrapped up my workout and head to the showers and steam room, alternating between the steam room and the dark room to cool down..

So in the steam room, it's rather steamy hot in there, both hot in terms of the steam and the moans you can hear, and see who's who because of the light from outside..

I'd say Taiwanese boys here are shy in the beginning but once the hands start groping around, they eagerly and willingly participate and join in..

At one point we were having some kind of orgy like 6 or so, sucking kissing, caressing, jerking off.. As the steam room isnt very big, I reckon it can fit like 8 or 10 people max with one side where the steam outlet is, nobody in the right mind wants to be near it.. to have everyone in the corner behind the curtain is just packed hot and don't forget you still need to breathe!

So we took turns blowing each other, licking nipples and body rubbing and groping.. it was really fun..

People come and go to go outside to cool down and hose down.. Me too as well, took a few rests in between when the heat inside gets too intense..

So when I finally had to leave, I went back inside and immediately someone came over and pulled me aside, we kissed, licked, he went down on his knees and gave an intensive blowjob, and I returned the favour, and some other guys joined in as well, and I cummed when someone was sucking me inside there.. He swallowed it all, and then left..

One hot guy (when I say hot, I mean really hot) then came over and continue to suck me and swallowed whatever remains of my cum.. I had to whisper in his ear that I have none left, and the look in his eyes like very disappointed.. ahh, I could have saved the best for last for him.. 

Then I went to shower and clean myself up, to my surprised, this guy followed me out too and came over and kissed me in the shower area before he goes back into the steam room.. I guessed that was his way of saying bye..

When I was done, I didn't see him around so I guessed he must be busy inside the steam room..

So I got dressed and left and went back into the city to meet my friend for dinner, and some drinks at Cafe Dalida in Ximen Red House..

As the night was still young (9pm ish), my friend took me to Commander D!

O-M-G..


Till next blog post.. about Commander D..
(if you do not yet know, Commander D is a BDSM fetish underground bar. I shall write about my experience that night.... )

4 comments:

  1. I visited XL once, long ago. It is the cheapest sauna in Taipei if not mistaken. The crowd is ok, less snobbish type. The facilities look a bit tired, cleanliness to be improved. I had good time there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's ok la, i wouldnt pay aniki price though!

      Delete
  2. wud love to hear your experience at Commsnder D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm.. I had some fun in the dark room, but other times it's just drinks~

      Delete

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts