Sunday 19 August 2018

Day 3: Soi 13in Sauna

Day 3: 22 July

During the day there was nothing much going on except I continue on my shopping and things like that.. In the evening, instead of dinner, I headed off to Soi 13in Sauna..

Soi 13in is located very close to Shuanglian MRT station, less than 5 minutes walk.. If you come to the Y-intersection, you would have gone a little too far!


The entrance
Soi13in Sauna is really for everyone and of all ages, someone is someone's cup of tea, anytime is tea time..

The place was previously a karaoke, hence that explains all the rooms in the basement, yes, plenty of rooms! There's also a few dark rooms where all the action and crowd is.. each dark room can easily fit like 50 guys! Wooooooooooo!!

Guys here are not shy at all.. in fact I think it's the only sauna where everyone is comfortable being naked and just no one cover up.. It is also compulsory to be naked..


Lockers

Soi 13in is probably one of the cleaner saunas I've been to.. After each guest leave, the staff will disinfect and clean the lockers - there isn't a need to do so, but they do it here.. and the staff periodically will clean the rooms and downstairs cruising area as well as the wet areas (which is where the jacuzzi, steam, sauna, showers are).

As you enter and make your payment, you will be given a small green towel, lube and condom and key to your locker.. The staff will then show you the way to the stairs but they don't bother you when you are undressing, they will just wait at the end of the lockers to usher you..

One floor down is the wet areas and lounge.. There is also a free drinks counter, so help yourself to hot drinks and soft drinks, and the staff will come around to clean and discard the used cups.. There's also 2 hairdryers by the entrance.. 

Jacuzzi, shower and steam and sauna all in same place

There is a serious lack of photos online, so you just have to use your imagination as I narrate..

The wet area has 3 rows of open showers (pic above), then a small see-through sauna room in the middle, and far left is open shelving.. you can easily lose your own towel regardless which shelf you put.. at the end of the area is the jacuzzi and L-shaped steam room..

The basement where the rooms are

One more floor down to the basement, now this was an old karaoke joint which they have converted to become sauna, so that explains the plentiful of rooms.. and dark rooms (which used to be VIP rooms I guess judging from the size)..

That's where most action is.. and that's where my favourite place is...

In fact I spent the whole night down here.. first off I had a guy who's so into me, and he's got very nice body and cock.. so we went to one corner and started kissing and fondling.. I really do not know how people see one another inside, as it's completely dark even if you been inside there a while..

After a while, we parted ways, and I went back up to shower and freshen up before returning..

When I re-enter, the same guy caught hold of me, I felt him up and down and recognise his body.. so we just continue where we left off earlier on..

He tried to fuck me, but I guess I was too tight for him, so in the end he gave up when he wasn't hard enough.. he's of average size, similar to myself.. but he did not want to share me and snapped off other wandering hands..

We found a sweet corner and continue our rendezvous kissing and fondling in the midst of all the others fucking and moaning, it's really too dark in there to tell who is who.. he also did not attempt to fuck me again.. I guessed his ego was bruised >.<

We spent like another 2 hours just small talks and chat in between the kisses and oral.. he wasn't keen to keep in touch, which I totally respect, as people just want to come and let off steam with no strings attached..

This is probably the first sauna experience for me in the sense that all we do was just talk and then cummed..

I had him cummed all over me.. I think I kinda like it when tops cummed on me.. opps..

Then I cleaned up and left.. it wasn't early anymore so I just grabbed something to eat on my way back and called it a night..

My recommendation: Soi13in is really the sauna you should visit.. It's not expensive, in fact it's so much cheaper than the other one that starts with A.. but go with an open mind, it's really a place for everybody and everyone so be nice, and you are surely someone's cup of tea for fun..

Cheers..

I went back again to XL Club on the 4th day, spending longer time working out naked and enjoying myself in the steam room...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts