Sunday 25 January 2015

Company Trip - Part 1

Over the last 3 days, 5 busses and several flights departed KL, one flight from Penang, one flight from Kuantan descended in Johor Bahru for the company annual dinner cum teambuilding event in Legoland..

Before departing KL

The entrance to the hotel
We all stayed in DoubleTree by Hilton Johor Bahru, a short stroll away from KOMTAR/City Square.. The area has changed so much from the last 10 years I last roam these streets on the weekends..

The cool thing about the hotel is the 24-hours gym that nobody ever uses, and the pool, freaking cold water thanks to the winds blowing from the Johor Straits.. it also has a jacuzzi which I uses on Saturday evening with sore cramped legs..

From the hotel, you can see the Woodlands customs and immigration.. Our initial thought was to cross into Singapore, none brought along passport and too tired to travel much after reaching JB..

My room with the clear glass shower

Toilet

Closer view of the toilet

Sharing the room with my colleague

And my colleague snaps a pic of me peeing...... 

Pool

Gym

Welcome Gift and the iconic Doubletree by Hilton cookie

So on the next morning, I woke up at 6am and use the gym.

Working out at 6am

Getting ready for Legorace teambuilding event

Must pose at the entrance of Legoland!

At the entrance with the backdrop

And sometime for selfies

More selfies

Posing with a colleague

Yes - must bite the Legoland ticket.. Because if you ask me to pay for the entrance, I will not.

One for the album

Team 2 Captain

More selfies at the entrance

High up in the observation deck

Hello!

"Congratulations Team 2! You're the first team to check-in!"
Unfortunately my team only won 3rd place.
Between us and 2nd place and first place, we're just 2 points behind.
A very close race indeed!

I did have some time to selfie in the jacuzzi while resting my tired legs and body.
Just soaking up in the tub and enjoying the view (outside lah!)

Opening act for the annual dinner.
No selfies because I was just dressed in normal casual clothes and nothing fancy.

I won a RM50 Isetan voucher from the lucky dip, and another RM40 Jusco voucher from participating in a game on stage.. I volunteered to go on stage to play a game and pit against 4 of my male colleagues in a beer-drinking game, drinking from baby bottles!

It was tough because I haven't sucked on one since 1984!! LOL.. I think the photos are somewhere.. Will dig for it once get back to the office..

The next day, we headed for Johor Premium Outlets on our way back to KL, stopping for a quick shopping time, and lunch..

Selfie with some of my dept colleagues..

More selfies..

And boys will be boys.. looks like he just likes to take picture of me peeing..
Btw, I shared the hotel room with him.. my gila punya colleague







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts