Monday 10 November 2014

My first BodyBalance shadow session!

First BodyBalance shadow session is approved and to be in Fitness First Manulife this Wednesday in Ezura's class, she being my mentor.. It's kinda awkward because the GXM of FF Manulife is my ex.. So there is a need to separate the past and the future..

In a shadow session, the shadow trainee doesn't teach, but to follow the lead instructor in front of the class, as a "shadow" henceth the name..

It is a pre-requisite for team-teaching in Fitness First and mentorship is only available to Fitness First members.. Further on, after which I will go on for second shadow and then will begin to team-teach next week..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts