Saturday 15 November 2014

I am so many types of bitch!

I admit I am one very bitchy gay boy..

There's times when I just don't want to say anything I can keep rolling my eyes I swear they will fall out one day..

A few weeks ago, my immediate neighbour, brought back a lapcheong (dachshund) dog.. Now, I like dogs, it's just that staying in a condominium, it's house rules that one cannot rear a pets, except fish, I guess..

ANYWAY, so I met this neighbour in the lift one day carrying her dog, and I said to her, "You know, you're not supposed to rear pets in the condominium".

She snapped back at me with a strong glare, "But my dog doesn't bark at all"
(note: her dog barks twice a day, around 6am and 11pm something!)

Being the bitchy me, I was like - so bitch, you wanna play, I'd play!.

I replied, "Oh I see, my baby doesn't cry at all too",. I rolled my eyes and exited the lift.. I wasn't sure if she got what I meant, but she's stupid, so I don't bother..

I stopped seeing her around in the condominium, nor have I seen her car since then, I guess she must have moved out..


...

Oh by the way, I don't have a baby.. 

All my neighbours know I live alone (with ex-boyfriends, and guys who drop in sometimes).. There's only 12 units on 1 floor and everybody knows everybody.. we've been living here since 2007!


..


1 comment:

  1. Wahaha.....i can't stop laughing ��..
    Really drama..

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts