Tuesday 28 April 2015

When was the last time you truly lived?

No, I am not talking about past lives or reincarnations, but have you wonder, the life you're living now.. is it truly you living it?

Or has it been so mundane that it's the same robotic daily routine that you're so predictable? Have anyone told you to "go get a life"? Are you that uptight?

I've been addicted to Avicii's The Nights, both the lyrics and the meaning behind the song.. In the MTV, those guys are truly living it.. That's what I meant..

Enjoy your life, because it's so short that it'll be over before you know it..



Life a life you will remember..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts