Tuesday 21 October 2014

Japan Adventure [Part 2/5] - Rinku Factory Outlet, Tarui Beach & Kyoto

Day 2 in Osaka and it's the weekend.. finally a time to relax and breathe easy from my hectic schedule..

I used the Kansai Thru Pass to get out of Osaka, this time I travel 1 hour southwest to Rinku Town in Izumisano and then another 1 hour further south (although next to Rinku) to Tarui Beach to enjoy the sunset at the beach..

I bought a Adidas shoe for ¥2376 after a 50% discount off the factory outlet price, and a Nike top for ¥999 and a Reebok top for ¥1341 from AEON Tarui.. I would say these are really cheap! After all my shopping, I bought a pack of sushi and sit beside the Tarui beach and watch the sunset, it's really beautiful and cold!

I think Japanese are really obsessed with ferries wheels... plenty of it around..

Taken from Rinku Factory Outlet


Kansai Airport

Kansai Airport
 



AEON Mall Tarui, it's 20 mins walk from Tarui station!!!

Tarui Beach stretching for miles 

Bought a pack of juicy yummy sushi from AEON to eat by the beach

mam mammm

On Sunday I spent half the day in the Osaka Kaiyukan Aquarium, supposedly one of the best in the world, if anything I saw from the Kaiyukan is that they have weird fish... and a hot guy..





Dolphins! They are jumping in and out of the water

Really ugly jellyfish... 

Super ugly jellyfish.. 


Touching a stingray~

Touching some fish I don't even know what's the name but its sandy and rough and hard..


The star of the aquarium - the big whale shark


And a white shark


Hot guy is feeding his dolphine.. I think he's cute :)

Bacon & egg

 ... and then evening I went to Kyoto's Fushimi Inari-taisha (thousand gate) shrine..







Somehow I find takoyaki is very yucky!
Not what I envisioned it to taste like....

At night on my way back to Osaka..




... to be continued ...

2 comments:

  1. beshnya dapat pergi Jepun time musim luruh.. bila la dpt pergi hmm

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts