Friday 1 August 2014

TGIF

It's a new month, hopefully new adventures and new things..

I wish everyone well and awesome :)

As for me, it will be slowly moving away from tough times because tough times don't last, but tough people do! Indeed the last few weeks was really shitty for me and for everyone I guess with all the things happening around us..

I so need a break..

I'll be leaving on my first holiday this year (yea, I haven't taken any holiday at all this year and it's August already, like OMG can!) to Australia next month.. In Australia, I will land in Brisbane first and go around the city by myself and over the weekend taking a drive to Gold Coast with my friend from primary school and helping to babysit his kids..

Sydney Bridge overlooking Opera House
From Brisbane, it's time for Sydney and spend the next few days visiting a long time Singaporean friend of mine and climb the iconic Sydney Bridge (I am privileged enough to get half price from them) and experiencing the clothing-optional Obelisk Beach, and maybe a trip to Taronga Zoo as I was told it's one of the best zoos to visit, with koalas and wombats and kangaroos within proximity..

There's nothing much for me to do in Sydney actually but I just want to be there as a first time traveller to Australia..

Obelisk Beach

The Great Ocean Road - Twelve Apostles
Last but not least, from Sydney I'll make my way to Melbourne to visit a fellow PJ boy and try to make his BodyCombat class, and at the same time probably attend the Melbourne Metro City Les Mills workshop which coincides with my visit.. I'll also be joining the full day Great Ocean Road tour - complimentary by the managing director of Bunyip Tours himself, whom I have the privilege to meet during his trade mission to KL in June.. A trip to Melbourne will not be complete without seeing the Great Ocean Road, as anyone would concur :)

Eureka88 The Edge
The next day I'll join in the full day Yarra Valley tour at a heavily discounted rates for travel agent, too bad they cannot give me complimentary.. And I'll also go on to The Edge Experience of Eureka88, complimentary of Eureka88 Skydeck, whom sent me my e-ticket already to step out on to the glass edge of the tower.. It'll definitely be a wonderful experience for me.. Eureka88 is the only observation deck in the world with a glass cube jutting out from the building almost 300m from the ground..

As I bid farewell to the virgin Australian adventure, I will be flying back to KL on a damn early morning flight to take advantage of the super cheap fare by Malaysia Airlines, hence, staying overnight in the airport is expected because I'll have to be at the airport by 5am!

When I return, I will attend a friend's church wedding and then I'm off to Japan on a sub-working trip for a few days for my client..

BodyBalance 65 Q2/14
Towards the end of October, I have signed up to take Les Mills BodyBalance module training, a third of my collection of Les Mills programs after BodyCombat and CXWORX, possibly the last program I'll take, I think.. My training will be on the upcoming new release BB66 which I have had the opportunity to preview it already - I think I have confidence in aceing the training..

Fresh from the training, I'll be taking a day off and travel to Singapore to attend  one of Asia's largest travel trade show - the ITB Asia at Suntec for the entire week as a fully-sponsored delegate by the trade organizer..

With back to back appointments including evening functions, I have been warned that there will be no breathing space, and being the sole representative from Holiday Tours, I can expect to be ambushed by suppliers, hoteliers, service providers who all want a chunk of our business.. Not too bad, not too bad! The hotel provided will most likely be Pan Pacific but only will be made known a few days before the beginning of the trade show..

After all these plans, come November and December is eat grass time :)


2 comments:

  1. All the best in your new endeavours!life goes on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy days are here again :)

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts