Friday 29 August 2014

MATTA Fair Pre-Sales Now Open


For those waiting for Matta Fair, do note that Holiday Tours have already begun pre-sales for Matta Fair for all packages that are ready, advertised, or publicised.

I will be on duty in Club Med booth in Hall 1 all 3-days next weekend.. who's up for Club Med? :)

So happy I just closed my first ever Club Med booking to the sexay Dr Douglas heheee...

Prices shown are all lead-in prices "starting FROM".
*subject to availability
*subject to blackout, seasonality

Also available on offer - Club Med Dong'Ao (Zhuhai, China), Club Med Albion Mauritius, Club Med Finolhu Maldives (coming soon 1 Feb 2015 : all sea villas - a more premium Club Med than Kani Maldives; guest at Finolhu can use Kani facilities but not vice-versa, and private speedboat transfer & butler for each villa).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts