Sunday 5 September 2021

Why my approving comments have been slow...

 


Thanks for dropping a message, Mike. 

This post is for you because email got bounced. 


Why my approving comments have been slow? Basically I am not so actively on Blogger as before, back in the heydays, I aimed for one post a day, but that also because I shared a lot of guy pics, before the Internet broke and now there's so many places you can get pictures and videos. 

Back then, I have to go into forums to find pics and shared it out. There was no Tumblr, Twitter back then, so thats why I aimed to one post a day. And thats why comments have been very encouraging and I leave the comment open without moderation - and tonnes of spams as well. 


But now, I don't really have the motivation to write as often because work took up much of my time over the years. Outside of working hours, I don't want to even touch the laptop, hence that explains why my posts have reduced drastically over time. I still like to write, but I also struggle to find things to write about, other than rants.

Now back to the comments, I only check for the comments when I open Blogger. So my apologies if the approving comments have been slow. 

But I really appreciate the comments and I personally reply to each and every comment, even if it is just acknowledging you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts