Tuesday 28 September 2021

The rich lifestyle - if only.

My dream last night was something different from usual, but I didn't sleep well. Went to bed around 12+ and then woke up around 4 something, tossed and turned and I cannot sleep back again till like around 6+.. 

In fact, I am beginning to feel its my normal sleep pattern. Either that or I will wake up at 6+ automatically.. 

Anyway, my dream last night was about the family home.


It is on a huge plot of land with big compound, but the inside of the house is quite empty because it is so big, there isn't much furniture around. Several cars are parked outside, none of which I recognise. 

In the living room, there are two separate living room, side by side, not entirely identical but it is self sufficient for entertaining. Moving inwards, comes the dining area with a long table and the bar, my favourite corner. 

I brought several cases of wine into the house with me but I realised I had no wine cabinet or racks. I stood there puzzled looking at the empty bar. I couldn't serve the wine because I don't have a wine cabinet. 



Then I went upstairs to my room. It is a huge room with a walk-in closet and an elevator. The walk-in closet is so big that it has its own pantry. 

The closet is all white and is air-cond cooled. There are several air-cond nozzles from the wall, and a center centralised unit in the middle with a lot of nozzles going in different directions. There are also many spotlights around the room. 



The elevator goes from the basement to somewhere upstairs. I went to press the button but when the door open, I did not enter the elevator. I just looked at it, looked inside it and walked away. It has a lobby much like a hotel with all the fancy marble and potted plants, and the elevator is covered plated in gold-like. The ding-ding sound from the elevator is so loud and someone was in the elevator going up and down, but I don't know who it was. Neither was I bothered. 



Back in the walk-in closet, a female cyclist friend was cycling in my closet, and taking a pit stop at the sink where I was making my drink, she asked me what I was drinking. I just said vitamin water, and walked away leaving her alone. She was wearing cycling attire, all full black. She has long hair, and she is Indian. 

I went to my bed, sat down and think about the empty wine bar. I had wine but no bar, I had wine but no wine cabinet. I was puzzled. 

I searched through the pantry and closet for wine glasses. I did not find any glasses. Then I asked my female cyclist friend to go away because she was blocking half the cabinets. I shook my head in disbelief. 

I went downstairs and look at the bar again. My wines are gone. I called for my dad and ask him where are my wines. He ask me to go look outside. So I went to the door and looked out from the patio. 

I see a beautiful lawn with fresh green grass upon a good sunny weather. I forgot about my wine and just stood there looking at the view. 



Then I look back into the house, into the empty house, I have no guests. I walked around the house but I can't find anyone.


Then I woke up. 

I wished I had a house that big, but I also wished it has more warmth and more people. 

Perhaps it reflects my almost-complete life but one that lacked warmth and friends. I do not have many friends actually. I have lots of hi-bye friends or people I come across on a regular basis, but I do not have many friends. 

Sometimes it kept me thinking why - for an Aquarius who values friendships a lot, this puzzles me. I have friendships that spanned over three decades now, and I also have touch-and-go "friends".

I always wanted to be that one friend people feel good to be around with, as much as I believe I am rather easy to get along with, perhaps I am too independent being on my own. 



3 comments:

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts