Thursday 16 September 2021

My OnlyFans

You may know it. 
You may not know it.

Yes I do have an OnlyFans account. In fact since last year during the first lockdown when I lost my job.

It has been a tough year and half. You will never understand how the uncertainties that surround you suddenly without a salary for months. In fact i was jobless for more than a year plus. 

My savings were very quickly depleted as the months go by and even with the EPF withdrawals, I could only get so far and for so long.

I have never publicised my OnlyFans account because I didn't know what to do with it, and that I didn't actually want anyone I know to know about it. 

Then I started slowly slipping hints here and there, and finally put it on my Twitter, albeit still without a link, only a mention of my OF name.

Along the way, I am thankful and grateful to the all those who subscribed and purchased my content. I don't know who my subscribers and purchasers are mostly, but that's the point, it kept me going and gave me motivation to post more. Seeing the numbers climb is what drives me.

Most of the videoclips I posted are of myself wanking off, with or without face, which I clearly marked and wrote as so.

I will continue to post contents on my OF because I am just a naughty boy.





3 comments:

  1. You deleted all your posting? Why? I was hoping to see at least one. :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deleted all your posting? Why? I was hoping to see at least one. :((

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts