Wednesday 8 September 2021

Daily swim

 



I have been swimming daily ever since the pool reopened last week, and became so regular that I made small talks with the counter aunty.. She's been really nice and talkative and tells me everything and about her day..

She even tell me how agigated she was at her lawyer when she bought a new house for not doing the work.. I wanted to give her advice but its not my area of expertise, so I just give her a listening ear and just hear her vent..

Anyway, I have been swimming roughly 1km on weekdays and about 2km on weekends, its all my workout right now, since gym have not reopen..

Need to maintain my physical and built, else I'll come out of lookdown looking like a druggie.




2 comments:

  1. well, if you or she needs any legal help, do shout... would asisst where i can

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! but u can always go chinwoo and speak to the shorthair auntie with specs if you'd like to, if you are in kl! im sure a little goes a long way!

      Delete

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts