Monday 22 February 2016

Happy Chap Goh Meh

The end of Chinese New Year is here.. After 15 days of eating and eating and feasting, it's now time to get back to gym and continue the wishful 2016 resolutions..

Angpow aside (not too bad), I also won several last consolation prizes in Big Sweep, Damacai and Grand Toto.. Not much but I'm not complaining because every wealth luck is perfectly welcoming, especially since I gave away some in Genting on the 8th day.. 



So if you're looking to "pao kam" (throw orange into the lake/river), I wish you will find someone.. Hope it's not the bangla who will be cleaning up the waters when the day break..

Else, you can always go for Collision speed dating event (for gay men only lor) and who knows, you will have a better chance of meeting someone you fancy and who fancy you but not straight into bed on the first time (I strongly believe one should not start a relationship based on sex and sex is not everything about the relationship, it cannot be the only thing that defines it, you know what I mean?)

Happy Chap Goh Meh!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts