Friday 4 December 2015

A man's poison may be another's meat


Folks - let's just think rationally, what might be halal for you may not necessary be halal to others, and vice versa! So can we just cut the crap and stop all these? Exercise caution, if you're doubtful then don't use/consume etc. By keeping on spewing comments and all just shows how insensitive you are towards others and their needs.

Stop it already okay, just stop, everyone! The general population has no problems with one another, it's just some people who loves to spew hatred.. While I respect my Muslim friends by not putting my pork purchases into the common trolley, even when they are tied and all wrapped up in bags upon bags, and not eating pork in the office anyhow and regardless, I expect others to also respect the sensitiveness of the rests as well.. Just because you consume beef doesn't mean others are okay with it.. We just live and let live.. That's how the society lives in harmony.. We don't create an issue out of nothing.. Look, we don't even ask for non-beef trolleys..

I'm just stating a fact because otherwise soon, everyone wants their own version of things..

Let me remind you - beef is non-halal to me NOT because of religion (I am not even one heck of a Buddhist) but because anything stained or touched by cow produce (eg beef) or even its fat can land me in the emergency room from anaphylactic shock. Trust me, I've been there before. 

Too deep to understand? It's very simple.. Severe to life-threatening allergic shock. My food cannot be contaminated with beef at all costs..

Anaphylaxis is a severe, potentially life-threatening allergic reaction. It can occur within seconds or minutes of exposure to something you're allergic to, such as a peanut or the venom from a bee sting.
The flood of chemicals released by your immune system during anaphylaxis can cause you to go into shock; your blood pressure drops suddenly and your airways narrow, blocking normal breathing. Signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis include a rapid, weak pulse, a skin rash, and nausea and vomiting. Common triggers of anaphylaxis include certain foods, some medications, insect venom and latex.
Anaphylaxis requires an immediate trip to the emergency department and an injection of epinephrine. If anaphylaxis isn't treated right away, it can lead to unconsciousness or even death.

It's the same case you don't give peanuts to people who's allergic to peanuts, serve seafood to people who's allergic to seafood, for me, I am allergic to cow produce.. It's that simple.. You can simply murder people by giving them things they are allergic to!

You want to have steamboat with me? Fine, we'll have our own pots. Just don't poke your spoon/fork into my pot because your spoon is non-halal to me..

So tell me, who has a more serious case?  Seesh.






2 comments:

  1. Have you asked the strangers if they have pork before you kiss them? Just curious haha




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pork? Bring it on...

      Lol I can smell and single out beef.. It has this tingling smell that I am sensitive to..

      Delete

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts