Friday 16 October 2015

You know what? I don't care.

Yes - I may come across to some as self-centered, snob, self-righteous but you know what? I don't care..

There are plenty of things in the world I don't care about.. It's really nothing personal, I find that I am so much better off not caring than to waste my time, efforts, shit to care.. In that way, I can live longer as well..

I don't care about what people think of me, that's none of my business.. You're entitled to your opinions, and I am fine with it.. Think all you want, it won't affect me any bit..

I don't care about wars.. Fight all you want, kill all you want, just don't drag my country into it.. Not that I get riled up about it or what, I really don't care about some shit war happening half way across the world that's none of my country's business..


But what I do care is.. people related to me, things that directly affect me, living costs, health costs, concerns which are of general interests like safety and security, taxpayer's money, elections (truth be told, I actually cared about politics because all the fucking government's policies affect me in one way or another), things like that, you know? Because at the end of the day, these things affect me on a daily basis! That's what I should care about!

Not some kitten running around the ball..

What the fuck has that got to do with me and why should I share such videoclip? Just saying, no cats are implicated here..


--- Ok I am done ranting now.. off to Singapore next week, and end the week with my buddies in Universal Studios for Halloween.. Don't miss me k? Love you all, muak muak peace out......






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts