Thursday 3 May 2018

Countdown to the mother of all elections



Last night I attended my first ceramah this election, in Han Chiang School in Penang.. this is a battleground where in 2008, Penang denied Gerakan-Umno-Barisan Nasional.. In 2013, again this very ground where Penang reject Najib and Korean Psy "Are you ready for BN?" joke..

In 2018, this is again the ground zero for change, and barely 10 minutes after 8pm, despite the thunderous lightning and sounds of storm looming in the horizon, thousands of people came.. 

I went at 8pm.. But I have no place to park and have to park about 1km away and walk 20 minutes to Han Chiang.. But its okay, it feels good to be part of the righteous change.. 

Lim Guan Eng and Lim Kit Siang came late, after an earlier simultaneous mega ceramah in Juru on the mainland, apart from the local parliament and DUN candidates.. 




However, the message is one and of the same..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts