Tuesday 8 May 2018

D-day

Tomorrow is the D-Day..

In 2008, I did not vote.. Pakatan captured Selangor.. That opened up my eyes.. I was like, "wow, never in my lifetime I thought that could happen".. Sure it did.. I was a resident of Selangor already..

In 2013, I was among the first few in line to cast my first vote.. despite not able to capture Putrajaya, it was no fault of Pakatan, we all learnt of how magic happened, how blackouts happened and things like that..

Tomorrow, I will again be out casting my vote in hope that Pakatan will be able to capture Putrajaya, form a new federal government, clean up the crooks and restore Malaysia's glory..

It's no secret who I am voting for.. I openly state my support for Pakatan, I go to their rallies wherever I am, only this time I'm in Penang so I went to a few of their rallies..

I'm flying back to Kuala Lumpur tonight..

Tomorrow, IniKaliLah!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts