Monday 30 April 2018

The quiet life

Entrance to Permata Swimming Pool

A far cry from Kelana Jaya pool on a Sunday morning, Permata Swimming Complex is quiet, in fact deserted.. I'm not kidding you..

There is not more than 5 people the whole morning in the entire complex.. 3 of us were swimming laps, the other 2 is a father and son playing water..


There wasn't a single soul tanning, which is such a waste given that there is absolutely no shade and the sun was striking good, despite a cloudy early morning.. To me, this was joy..

It's just so quiet.. like o-m-g.. If this is Kelana Jaya, there will not be any empty lanes/space at all and you can't even swim without bumping into 10 people..

And the showers.. like you're the only soul in there the whole time.. ok la.. got people come in and go but not to shower or change.. just merely to pee and peek...

Quiet open showers

Somehow this is how I like it.. peace and quiet.. where I can swim and shower at my own peace without people disturbing.. I mean, I'm a prized meat here likely cos the people here have not seen me before, but that's beside the point..

But still, I can't wait to go back KL, to where I belong..

Life in Penang is just not for me..

I hate it here..





1 comment:

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts