Thursday 10 May 2018

THANK YOU MALAYSIANS!


We did it!

We won!

The mother of all elections, the dirtiest ever and one that is a go-all-in or go-home kind.. Malaysians kicked out Najib, Umno, MCA dogs and Barisan Nasional and put in place a new federal government..

The last 11 days have all been #509 change the government, #kitamestimenang.. rallies upon rallies.. urbanites are staunch Pakatan Harapan supporters, it's the rurals that are hard to read..

I've said it before and it's clear which side I am supporting.. It has not been an easy journey since 2008..

But thank god it's all over..

We've won..

Holding up the PKR flag at one of the political rallies

I fly the flag in my car

Done my national service duty..
Cast my vote in Bandar Utama under Damansara


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts