Wednesday 11 April 2018

Day 13/47 Penang

Time flies.. so it's almost two weeks now that I am based here in Penang..

My working hours is longer here than in KL.. Once work is done, I head off to the gym in the evening in Orient Fitness Gold Gurney Paragon.. The evening drive from office to Gurney is about 20 minutes (faster compared to non-jam commute between home and KL office)

I bought a one-month access for Orient Fitness gym as it's the most convenient for me.. I had to freeze my Fitness First Celebrity Fitness membership for a month and paid the freeze fee..

Orient Fitness Gold Gurney Paragon
After gym I'll just grab dinner wherever I may be.. sometimes I met up with friends for dinner and dessert.. on the weekend I'll spend time with my parents..

Life is boring here.. I miss home.. 

Day 13/47, I can't wait to be back in KL.. minus 1 day because of polling day which falls on 9th May where I'll make a day trip back to KL to cast my vote and then fly back to Penang again..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts