Monday 26 March 2018

The Gay Guide 101

Over the years I am glad this blog (and the older version) has been the hobby of many of you, reading and what not... That makes me really happy..

I know my blog has many part of your growing-up years way before the age of Facebook, Twitter and the rest.. I am glad my blog kept you company.. I am glad my blog did help you open up and accept yourself as a gay person..

There's really no shame in being gay, you just need to learn to accept yourself.. and then everything else become easier..

In fact, I started writing when I moved to Singapore, that was in 2003 just out of boredom and to keep myself busy.. Looking back , that's 15 years of writing on blogger..

But as technology takes over and people don't blog anymore, I am still writing, albeit much lesser nowadays.. And I also don't really post up hot guys photos like I used to to avoid risking being flagged by Google once again.. but maybe once in a while, I might just post one or two hehehe...

These days, it's either about my life, ranting and bitching about people like I've always used to.. or just writing about my travels..

Can I get a shoutout from whoever is still reading? Leave a comment, I will respond to each individually!

I promise :)






22 comments:

  1. I'm still reading, and enjoying it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wonder what’s the here to enjoy....

      Delete
  2. Im your fan since few years ago. Hope to meet you soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. I’ve progressed to aircond...

      Delete
  3. Exactly... just like the dinosaurs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy reading your post. Keep it up and going. Thanks

    ps. message me if you are in Singapore anytime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha I will, still too expensive

      Delete
  5. You are definitely the most unique blogger who shares anything under the sun. I like people who are very transparent too! Maybe that's why we are Aquarians.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. I don't share as much these days... just some self random thoughts...

      Delete
  6. Hello !=) still reading n your blog is on my list of favourite websites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still reading...and still a fan of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been reading since 15 years old and now I'm 22. Still reading when I have time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow.. that fits the definition of being part of your growing up years hahaha!

      Delete
  9. Been reading since 15 years old and now I'm 22 still reading when i have free time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just come across your blog last year.
    Just reached 30 this year.
    I used to go KJ for Swimming in 2013,2014,2015.... recent two years quite lazy.... and getting fatter and fatter hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been reading your blog since my college days in 2009! Still reading... love your stories and escapades... keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts