Sunday 25 March 2018

The "big" move

Well, some of you may have heard (by some, I mean close friends), that I'll be relocating temporary up north.. I won't call it relocation but that's what it is, moving across cities..

I will be heading north this week and will be based there for 7 weeks or until further notice.. that's part 1...for a total of 47 days.. and later in July, it's part 2 which consists of 2-3 weeks up until my mid-year holidays..

First part of the stint is the brought-forward MITM fair which will be held in SPICE Arena, and then Monday onwards I will be working from the Penang office..

Being away from KL for this long, I've got to do some planning.. first up was to freeze my gym membership, but they only allow freeze by month.. and need to pay a freeze fee! So I decided to just freeze for April only, because freezing half month in May means have to pay half month membership pro-rata PLUS freeze free! Might as well, don't, cos it doesn't make much sense seeing I won't be able to save that much anyway..

Next up is to plan my stay, like finding a gym there.. Luckily I found a coupon for Orient Fitness in Gurney Paragon for one-month access, that should cover for April, but for May I will need to find something.. like a shophouse gym for pay per entry kinda thing..

Anyone of you have any suggestions?

I could go swimming but I can only do that on weekends and not on daily basis..

But perhaps the best part is, I am close to the beach! I mean I could just take a drive up to Batu Feringghi after work or on weekends and just chill, so who's keen to join me?







3 comments:

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts