Thursday 29 March 2018

Dawning of the dirtiest general election ever

It's inevitable.. Soon Malaysia is going to the polls again, the 14th general election.. come what may, we all know it will go down in history as the dirtiest election ever..

Each one of you has a vote, but not each vote has the same weightage.. Your vote can worth as little as 1/7 of someone's vote.. In other words, it takes SEVEN of you to equal ONE vote of someone..

Hence, it is ever more so much more urgent and important that no one boycotts this election and no one spoil his/her vote..

If I ever hear you saying you are not voting or spoiling your vote, I'm sorry - we cannot be friends and I mean it when I say I will unfriend you.. 

If I can fly back to KL to vote despite the expensive flight tickets even if it's just a day trip, I will fly back and cast my vote (my voting area is here in Petaling Jaya), so why can't you do the same?

Are you happy that you, your children, your grandchildren, your greatgrandchildren, your greatgreatgrandchildren are going to pay for the debts the chao ahpek created? Think, that's if if the country still exist or still sovereign by then..



3 comments:

  1. This coming elections is stressing my head and so damn tulan with how the nonsense is coming up each day. I would be helping my area's MP to walk in pasar malams soon! Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very patriotic and civic-minded. I salute you. But is there no provision in Malaysian law for postal voting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we have postal voting but only for overseas citizens. All in the country must go back to the voting centre.

      Delete

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts