Monday 20 June 2016

In and around Melbourne

Started the next morning early.. I woke up at 6am to go gym at Fitness First Flinders Street which is across the road from where I was staying (Ibis Elizabeth St).. 

There are some Singaporeans in the gym and obviously they recognised the logo on my singlet.. Heh, I can be passed off as a Singaporean too! LOL...
Started my day with a workout in Fitness First Flinders St..
I'm wearing a SAF singlet, and there are Singaporeans in the gym who obviously recognised this..
 
Having coffee at Queen Victoria Market

Where is my cofffffee...

Large sausages...

A cooking class going on, and it's all men?

Never too early to start drinking!

Pano view of Flinders Street station

Later in the day, we went to Brighton Beach..

Waiting for the train in Flinders Street Station.. Where's the train?
 
Arriving in Brighton Beach on a very hot and sunny afternoon

Melbourne city skyline

The sea is so cold I couldn't resist walking with the waves..

Australia box..

Contemplating if I should just jump into the sea?

Lovely sea!! I am so happy!

Hello...

The wind is so strong... the sun is so bright...

Selfie at the rainbow box... notice the shadow?

Happy me..

Every rainbowlander has his own rainbow box...

Up next.. Puffing Billy, recommended, surely!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts