Sunday 17 January 2016

Working on shift rotation

So with new stuffs at work, I am now on a shift rotation which means that my day offs will no longer necessary be the weekends.. it can be any day of the week, depending on the roster..

And also no longer necessary be 9am-6pm, again it depends on the roster.. the other shift hour being 1pm - 9pm.. Hence I can sleep in later a bit and possibly tan in the mid morning, teach some swim classes.. at least while the roster is still valid for the month..

Having said that, it's really too early to judge if anything will change, but for now, this is how it will be, at least for the time being..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts