Monday 25 January 2016

Birthday Staycation

Being a not-so-high-roller up there, I only get a free night birthday stay instead of two nights in 2015.. But then, I was given another two-nights for March school holidays, as if it will make any difference.. 

Business is really that bad huh, till they been dishing out free nights after free nights for everybody.. 

Anyway, spent the weekend with le bf up there just the two of us.. 



But not really enjoy cos of work!! Goodness freaking me as shitty problems at work that need instant rectification with a slowwwwww 3G connection up there makes it worst.. 

Yes this marks the little one week birthday celebration for me.. I'm going off on my solo trip to Cambodia.. And hope it'll be a good one cos I don't know what to do and what to expect there.. It's like I don't have anywhere else to go that I haven been before that I can fit into. A weekend (UK and Europe needs at least 2 weeks!)..

Oh and I'm not interested in ancient ruins or the sad killing fields..

2 comments:

  1. enjoy your trip and photos please~




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe genting only worr... no need photos...

      Delete

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts