Friday 10 February 2023

Digitalisation of Malaysian road tax and driving licence


Today, the Transport Minister have announced the digitalisation of private vehicle road tax and driving licence..

This I feel is a damn overdue thing and needs to have been done long ago! But Anthony Loke made it happen.. 

Gone are the days of the stupid low quality roadtax stickers that either got permanently stuck on the windscreen or that they curl up and folded like keropok.. 

There is also no need to carry the physical licence card anymore..

I noticed this already automatically enabled in my mySikap JPJ login when I was checking my profile recently following a road accident last week.. I realised I already have the digital roadtax and digital licence, so it's all good.. 

No need for separate registration, you just need to register at the JPJ mySIKAP portal..

Once you register and on the portal, go to the login page. 



Next, go to KENDERAAN and then SENARAI KENDERAAN. Note this is only for the owners. If you are just a driver, you will not have anything to see. 



A list of your owned vehicles will be displayed here.. clicked on it, and this is your digital roadtax.. The QR code is for JPJ officers to scan..



For license, just go to LESEN MEMANDU tab and click on MAKLUMAT LESEN and then select LESEN MEMANDU KOMPETEN, your driving license will be displayed..




At writing time, the myJPJ app is sluggish and keep time out.. so I am unable to provide the screenshot, but if you do get it, these information in on your PROFIL tab at the bottom right corner, but you need to manually key in the number plate..

What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts