Tuesday 7 February 2023

Celebrating my 40th

HELLO!! Can you believe it??

I am 40! 

Sorry but I meant to say, I don't look 40 yeah? 

Hahaha... Celebrated my 40th at Shangri-la Hotel Kuala Lumpur in an upgraded Suite room, many thanks to Shangri-la Hotel Kuala Lumpur.. Shangri-la KL is also very kind to throw in some birthday goodies.. 

Check in was in the Horizon Lounge with welcome drink.. Very smooth, friendly and courteous staff.. With access to the Lounge, our meals, evening tea and cocktails were all in the Lounge.. 

I did not have anything special lined up, just wanted a smooth quiet getaway for the weekend after the CNY madness.. 

I don't know, but I feel Shangri-la KL rooms are a little dated and very "woody".. 

The "birthday" flags were prepared by le bf~



Shangri-la prepped the room

Damn fingers



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday 🎉🎂🎉 Wish you Forever 28 ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      aiyo cannot forever be 28 lah... besides, being 40 is officially uncle no?

      Delete

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts