Tuesday 6 June 2023

Dive naked for 100th dive

 


At the rate I am going, I will log another 30 dives until the end of the year, which means I will cross my 100th dive soon..

As "tradition" has it, every diver probably heard of the naked 100th dive.. In fact, I have actually planned my 100th dive in 2024, either in Green Island in Taiwan or Koh Tao in Thailand, both places of which allows for diving naked..  

But due to my Divemaster trainings and trips I've booked in for this year, I am logging my dives quicker than I thought, I will end 2023 with a hundred plus dives, all locally in Malaysia, which means my naked dive have to wait till next year at the earliest.. 

AND yes, I planned to go all out all, fully nude on that dive - because why not? 

It'll be fun :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts