Saturday 25 April 2020

NSFW/NSFH: Tiktok is NOT just for 20s

Let's put it to rest - Tiktok is not just for millennials and 20s..

There's a lot of QUALITY content, much of those I like to watch are dance (most genre except Kesana Kesini Kesana Kesini), pilot landings and cloud shots, some bitchy gay guy's posts, cute boys, hot boys, muscle gymfit Asian men (ie workout posts), among others..

Those that I find a waste of time are useless shits (a few seconds long enough to trick you into looping it so that they can get Tiktok algorithm to count it as a view), meaningless things (I can roll my eyes sometimes), some "motivational stuffs" which I think are do-for-the-sake-of-posting, or just doesn't make sense and uninteresting and not funny, .. Sorry - if your Tiktok has no substance, I'll skip..

I'll also mostly skip those obviously Chinese but speaking in Malay posts - like what are you trying to achieve here? Show off your comprehension of Malay? Really? Which is broken Malay to even begin with..

Before the ads starts bombarding Tiktok, I'm just enjoying the content whenever I am free.. And I have also done my own Tiktok dance... I know, I am not a dancer by nurture, by virtue of being gay, by birth, bywhatever...  I can't dance but don't judge me - I'm just having fun..

Full screen in my Tiktok


And this version, which I did not post to Tiktok boz this is only exclusive to blog (not even on my Twitter yo!)... so enjoy!



4 comments:

  1. I like the second version, but I dislike the hat or whatever is obscuring the view.

    I would investigate TikTik but I already have too many appetites I can't satisfy. Snapchat is better for the things I like to look at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha a hat or a hairband is a necessity these days. I am having long hair and it's been like 2 months since I last had a hair cut.

      Delete
  2. I'm so disappointed in video number 2. Why do you hold your hand down there? Just show it! Why do you always tease us like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaa if show all then ntg else to see?!?

      Delete

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts