Thursday 5 March 2020

Comments on my posts

First of all, take this as an apology from me to all of you.

As a matter of fact, I was wondering why there is no comments to my posts, but actually they were all in the "awaiting moderation" tab! And I conveniently forgotten to check that tab...

So yeah, I have published all the comments I've gotten, and I will take my time to respond to each comment from now on.

Last but not least, thank you for keeping on reading over the years despite the dwindling number of posts recently, I have plenty to write but work took the better half of me.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha you'll definitely see more...
      (if and when I have the time, actually) :p

      Delete

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts