Sunday 22 March 2020

Coping?

How is everyone coping at home during this lockdown?

I've seen crazy stuffs on IG such as story mentions on drawings upon drawings, or the "algorithm play" whatever that thing is..

While I understand these are just pure crazy things people do to pass time, the fact that it makes me skip through your IG stories without even me giving another look, sorry, you lost me there, I'm not even scrolling.. some had like so many that it doesn't seem to reach the end, so I just swipe and move on..

But if there's some interesting photos, then I don't mind giving it a second look...



I was bored, yep, just like everyone else..

4 comments:

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts