Sunday 23 February 2020

Malaysia oh Malaysia

If what the political noises tonight comes true tomorrow,  it is taking us the rakyat for a ride, a blatant rude betrayal even Anwar Ibrahim himself admits its a stab in his back, and making a mockery out of those overseas who battled the odds to make their votes count during the 14th general election.

I see it as a disgust coup and I would have preferred a snap general election to a backdoor illegitimate immoral government.

I would still vote for Pakatan Harapan or whatever it will be called tomorrow.

Indeed, one can't change the spots on a leopard. And the leopard has now shown its true colours.

2 comments:

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts