Monday 22 July 2019

What have I been up to in the last 2 months?

So in June and July, it was hectic months for me..

After back from Taiwan, I went to take up my PADI Open Water Diving certification in Tioman, have always wanted to take up diving but never really got the time to do it.. so I eventually did it anyway.. an unfortunate accident to my dive team mate caused some delays to my diving schedule and I had to extend another day to complete it..

After that, I flew off to Bangkok for the company's global department meeting and also to attend a major travel conference.. It was at Bangkok that my superior decided we should go to Guangzhou for site visit and to meet our operations team..

So after coming back from Bangkok, it was just a few days spare to quickly get the visa done, and I was off to Hong Kong and Guangzhou...

I just returned last week, tired, feeling rather sick because it was about 40 degrees there and visibly dehydrated..

So I am still recovering now.. no more travels until September, when I planned to go for another diving trip.


4 comments:

  1. thank you for changing that main photo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa.. i still have plenty to change, but this will do for now.

      Delete
  2. Hi. Saw u at pool. Wanted to say hi but shy. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts