Monday 22 July 2019

Taiwan 2019 - Day Triip: Keelung

I had the opportunity to follow my Taiwanese friends on a day trip to Keelung, stopping by several spots along the way for some photo opportunities, just for me to see..


This is a stop 不厭亭. . A very scenic photostop where you look down on this oncoming road and also go there for a picture in the middle of the road. 


Somewhere before reaching Keelung, stopped for lunch nearby the Elephant Rock

On the way hiking to Elephant Rock

View of the Pacific Ocean from Elephant Rock

See that's Elephant Rock




They are plenty of good food in Keelung, such as this ice desserts.. The queue is so long!

Look at how huge each bowl is!

The boss of a biscuit shop at the Keelung Miaokou night market.

Mango pudding

The trip to Keelung isn't far, just take about 2 hours slow drive over the steep mountains.. The way I see my friends drive, reminds me of how we Malaysians drive on our mountain roads., so it's best to just sit back and relax... don't even look at the road!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts