Monday 11 March 2019

Impromptu Holiday: Beijing (part 6)

Have I not finished writing this series?

Well, chill ya.. this is the second last.. haha the last one will be food..

The last few days in Beijing was spent going to places around the city.. just to look see look see..

First stop is Temple of Heaven..

The entrance to Temple of Heaven

The Temple of Heaven

Rare to get nobody else in your photo

Zero humans

Of all the "temples", this is actually a working temple.. introducing Yonghe Lama Temple.. the burning incense sticks to you right away, and you know this is a real temple..

Admiring the temple

They say, turn the wheel for good luck, so I made many many turns...


The front of the temple

The most inner building

There's many alleys one can take a break.. but be warned, the terraces are very dusty from the incense dust

Last stop of the day is of course the Olympic Park.. This is the third Olympic Park I have visited (after London and Sydney) and I love how quiet it is.. maybe it's well into late November and winter is picking up and temperatures are dropping below zero.. You can see how cold I am from the pictures..


Paparazzi hiding behind the bushes for a shot of me

Up close shot in front of the main stadium aka the Bird Nest

Trying to get the entire Bird Nest into one shot

This is the "I DONT GIVE A FUCK" face

Turning the other direction against the sunset, and the background is the Aquatic Centre aka The Water Cube

All in all, I think Beijing is a nice place to visit.. Engineering marvels.. the chocked highways.. the seemingly-walkable distances.. the boys.. 

I will surely revisit again.. 


2 comments:

  1. the profile pic scared me im shakin and there no beat but the captions were funny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!
      sudden burst of creativity i guess?

      Delete

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts