Tuesday 12 March 2019

Impromptu Holiday: Beijing (last part)

Save the best for last, right?

Yes, this is all about the food I've had (or in one pic, I might have)..

Haidilao

Quanjude Peking Duck
We had a whole duck and this is all sliced up in front of us.
They also taught us how to eat properly.
The bill was about RM250.

Grandma's Kitchen AMP Mall..
We asked for recommendations because the menu is in Chinese.
We ordered a soup, omelette, prawn, fish, chicken with drinks the bill was about RM160..
CHEAP!!!

Some traditional restaurant nearby Forbidden City. The queue here is horrendous (about 1 hour) and they have quite limited tables, I think not more than 10 tables..
We ordered so much food that we cannot finish.. 

GoBuLI (Go Believe), we ordered one dumpling for each flavour.. I forgot how much it was because we paid cash just to finish up the loose change in this place.. 

Wangfujing Snack Street

Wangfujing Snack Street
Tell me the top left corner IS NOT A RAT.

Wangfujing Snack Street

Another shot of Grandma's Kitchen (my view)

My friend's fault.. we bought premium fruits, here it's about RM150.. RM100 for the grapes.. 

Mr Shi Dumplings, Beijing
I would rate it 5/5. Perfect. 

KFC on the High Speed Rail.. ok we dabao but ate in the train cos we were rushing to catch this train

Metal Hands Coffee
The chocolate mousse cake is da bomb. 

Airplane Food on Cathay Pacific
Hong Kong-Beijing 
Airplane food on Cathay Pacific
Kuala Lumpur-Hong Kong



With this, this ends my Beijing series..

Ask me again, I think I will spend another week in Beijing and just enjoy the city, shopping and things like that.. since nothing much touristy I have not done..

Coming up next, Shanghai series..  Yes, just one week after Beijing, I flew to Shanghai, for work actually.. and then I extend my stay and have a look around the city and explore it a little..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts