Thursday 21 July 2016

Once among the world's best zoo - Taronga Zoo Sydney

Sydney's Taronga Zoo was once known as the world's best zoo.. However, let me tell you once and for all that it is no longer the best.. 

At any rate, I rate it among the world's lousiest zoo in the same group as I would for Kuala Lumpur National Zoo (Zoo Negara).. 

The lack of animals in Taronga is a clear proof that things are not all well in there.. 

My advise to all who are visiting Sydney and thinking of going to Taronga Zoo, please save your money and don't waste it there..


Ferry from Circular Quay

The iconic Sydney Opera House



Sydney Opera House & Sydney Harbour Bridge, in one picture, in a picturesque clear blue sky

You need to take a cable car to get to the zoo's entrance which sits on top of the hill

Erected lizard

Taipan snake

View of Sydney CBD from the giraffe's point of view

Probably the best cage to be in

I don't know what they are but they are really smelly


DO NOT SIT AT THE FRONT ROWS
YOU'VE BEEN FUCKING WARNED

#Black or #White


Sydney CBD

I don't know what's with me and turtles..

Taronga Zoo Wharf

Why so sirius?

Evening sun


My nephew insisted on wefie..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts