Friday 8 July 2016

Just walking around Sydney

No activity for the day, just walking around snapping some pictures.. and set sail on the Sydney Ferry.. 

Museum Station - one of the oldest station 

Darling Harbour

Impressive Harbour Bridge with the Opera House in the background

Against the sun we set sail

From far it really isn't that impressive, eh?

At that time, I was wondering where my next megatrip will take me...

The Rocks

The Rocks

Pancakes On The Rocks - one must not miss it.. 

Please share ok? It's huge portions!

Circular Quay and Sydney by night

How's this?

Crossing the bridge at night.. The coathanger seemed so different from here..

One of the pylons

Pylon Lookout point.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts