Monday 11 March 2024

2 Years & Counting

The pandemic means different things to different people.. 

But for us, it was the beginning of our story.. 

Fast forward 2 years later - here we are, done and through it all.. 

Recently, during Chinese New Year, my mom said something which took me by surprise, she asked me to bring back some cookies for "my friend".. In other context, it would mean nothing, but in this context, she's referring to him, specifically. 

I guess maturity takes many forms, and this is one of it..  

Happy 2nd Anniversary bbbbb <3 



4 comments:

  1. Congrats on this anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's your mum's way of communicating acceptance. My mum is also similar in that respect. <3

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts