Tuesday 12 February 2019

My own "35 Types of Sex I either had or may have" (and will never have)

So Elite Daily has this article on "35 Types of Sex You've Either Had or Will Have".. I went through the article and I was like, hey cool, that's just my next topic to write on (other than my boring travel pics which I know you guys are probably bored... )

So let's spice things up a little shall we?

But first, here's my post-CNY pic.. I did not put on weight, in fact I lost 3kg during CNY, well mostly because I watched what I eat as I was feeling unwell..

10 Feb

1. The "First Time" Sex
Seriously, I cannot remember the first time or who it was. It surely didn't make much of an impression

2. The "Pity" Fuck
I don't really know what this means, but I think somewhere along the years, I MIGHT  have had this kind of fuck, like "awww hugss, and we just had sex" kind of thing...

3. The "Do I know you" Fuck
Erm.. no, I have never gone home with anyone from the bar or brought anyone home, cos I don't usually drink myself drunk enough not to know my left from right and sober enough to drive home..

This is different from point #30 below.

4. The Tinder Fuck
Nope. Most guys on Tinder in my area are... well.. let's just say, it's not the app to go to..

5. Your First Time Doing It In The Car
Yes, couple times actually. Front seat, back seat, the boot.. Ok I think I should shut up now..

6. The You're Out of My League Sex
Well, this can be both ways - either super hot (which yes, I have had sex with someone I melted for like super hawtttttt phheeww), or someone which is the other way round (like no way dude stay away from me - no this does not happen, I am choosy enough who I let in)

7. The "I already regretted this" Sex
Let's face it, we all have bad sex ok.. Like how you just want to get it done and over with and block him.

8. The "I'm Scared of Commitment" Sex
Read; FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS. Yeah, like we're friends and we're unsure if to bring it up to next level or not, so let's just have sex and see if we want to ruin our friendship? Well, friendship wins.

9. Sideline Sex
Yes, I'll be honest. I have had sex with someone's boyfriend. My ex-es have had sex outside of the relationship. I guess it's pretty normal, as long as "dont ask dont tell". Only that, most of the times, it will come to light anyway one day.

10. Your First Time through the back door
Well, had sex and then the next time we meet outside, it just wasn't the same and we weren't talking anymore, so yeah.

11. Shower Sex
WHO HASN'T HAD SHOWER SEX SHOULD BE SHOT RIGHT NOW.

This includes public shower sex (like swimming pool, gym shower, etc). Even soap will do.

12. Birthday Sex
Out of so many birthdays, some are well, spent moaning and taking in dicks.

13. The Honeymoon Phase Fuck
The first few months, they say. Fuck eat sleep repeat. Well, we have got jobs you know? So this doesn't quite fit in but yea.

14. Your first threesome
Had threesome with 2 other single guys, and threesome with a couple (both tops) and a couple (a top and a bottom).. can I go on and add foursome?

15. Aggressive Sex
... is one of the best sex, and it was even better cos he is hot with lean tone gym-fit bod.. unfortunately we lost contact..

16. Kinky Sex
Not my ball of game

17. The Fetish Fuck
Not licking feet and stuffs, but I've got weak knees for uniform and executive and big thighs.. so yes these boys knew how to play the game well (ex-es, fuck buds..)

18. The Pet is Watching Us Fuck
No, I think we closed the door..

19. The "I Faked It" Fuck
So bad that I just like, "you know what, let's just cuddle instead and wank each other off". Yep.

20. The Friend Fuck
OOKaaayyy this is interestingly so me.. I mean, yes I don't get drunk easily but do watch me when I drink because I can either get daringly bold or like shut you out completely, you will know where you stand..

I've gone all homerun with friends, but mostly it's just not considered sex I guess if there's no anal, only messed up the place with cum all over.

So who want to drink with me, and see if we'll hit bulls-eye with this one?

21. Congratulatory Sex
Dont seem to remember anytime I actually congratulate someone for real for whatever reasons, except maybe weddings, so I have to cross this out also.. Never been to anyone's graduation before worthy to have sex with either. HAHAHA.

22. The Quickie 
Yep, Before work. Between class. Lunch hour.
A little time before dinner.

23. Goodbye Sex
Goodbye from what? Bye honey see you tonite kinda sex? Or more like, getout kinda sex?
Nope, neither.

24. The Reunion Fuck
Hmm, well, in another words, there were some people I'll not hesitate to have sex with.

25. Make up Sex
After arguing? After a fight? Yeah, make up sex is always very lovely and passionate. Checked.

26. The "I look so good tonight" fuck. 
I'll gladly admit, yes.
So I think I look quite good tonight and yes booty call time.

27. Vacation Sex
Almost always.

28. The "You Don't Speak English" Sex
Taiwan. Thailand. Korea.
(other English speaking countries include Singapore, Australia)

29. Morning Sex
I prefer sex before bed. Cos I'm usually at full bladder and full bowel in the morning.

30. Drunk Sex
Seriously, who hasn't?

31. The "Shh my roommates are home" Sex
Yes, when I happen to go to someone's place for sex and they have to cover my mouth so that I don't wake up the entire house.

32. The "I think I'm Into You" Sex
People are damn sweet talker, aren't they? And once they have fucked you, either they remained as friends or went incommunicado.

33. Routine Sex
Well, that has to be with the boyfie. Regular sex.
Or friends with benefits.

34. The "I think I had sex last night, but I am not sure" sex
Actually, I was not really never sure. The fact that I am almost certain when I was ploughed.

35. The first time you say "I Love You" Sex
Yes I agree, someone whispering "I love you" into your ears, and the next moment you're humping. So expected.


And for extras>>>

Outdoor sex
No I have not had sex at the staircase (as is the trend now), but I had my fair share of outdoor sex on a rooftop carpark late into the night in the carpark opposite Bishan Junction8 when I was living in Bishan, Singapore.

You know there are blocks beside the carpark but once it's late at night, it was not too bad a spot.


8 comments:

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts