Wednesday 27 September 2017

The yuckiest Michelin-starred meal

You people really need to wake up..

Michelin-starred meal is about being the best..

I really fail to see (taste) how this is the best.. In fact, if you ask me, it's horrible.. I would rather take my SGD3.80 and spend in on a McChicken and a Coke instead..

Singapore's Hawker Chan
esplains why there is no queue on a weekend lunch time
Hung to dry
(hung too dry)
1 Michelin-starred meal

Look wise - really unappetizing..

First thing first, the chicken - it's mushy and has no texture, a sign that it is over-marinated or braised.. For chicken rice, it is best to just roast or steam the chicken and that's how you achieve the perfect texture..

It feels like chewing into a meat "mashed potato", yeah, its that mushy..

Rice - way too dry, or perhaps that's how Singaporeans like it.. The soy sauce did not help.. You really have to swallow it with help of drinks, since no soup is provided..

AND WHO THE HELL serve chicken rice with peanuts? What good ol' cucumber wasn't good enough now?


I didn't want to try the noodles because I did not want to..

Hawker Chan really leave me with very bad impression about whether they really know anything about food.. Being in the business doesn't mean you know your stuff..

I don't wish for ill, but I really hope they lose their star..





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts