Thursday 8 December 2016

Day 7: Gymming Naked

18 Sept 2016 - Sunday (I'll update some general gym pics later)

(PS: Sorry I took this long to write this)

I didn't have much things planned for today, it being Sunday.. I woke up and went for a morning jog in Hyde Park and visiting Princess Diana memorial (who knows the fountain won't be open till 10am!)..

So I jogged towards Kensingon Gardens where Kensington Palace is and finishing my jog by taking a rest by the Round Pond (it's not round, by the way) in front of the palace and watch the birds and swans poop and feed.. It's just so peaceful and everyone is enjoying their morning exercise, far from the bustling traffic..
A squirrel!!

Look at the plenty of ducks



Princess Diana Memorial Fountain.. CLOSED!!

That's all I can see from the outer gate.. I can't make out where's the "fountain"


It's so cold that I have to jog with my jacket on!
(compared to when I was jogging in Mont Blanc Charmonix France when it was close to zero degrees Celcius - I needn't need a jacket!)

Kensington Palace

Outside the gates of Kensington Palace

The "Round Pond" in front of Kensington Palace.. Look how big this pond is!
The brown building on the left is Kensington Palace


Then I head back to my hotel and quickly got changed before I attended church service at St John's Hyde Park.. It's just a small church in the midst of the neighbourhood and that day they were having a charity bazaar after service in honour of the fallen men..

Church facade

Inside the church

They called in the horsemen

Some performance at the bazaar

Best Western Delmere Hotel - Paddington


After church, I went around the city center for some last minute shopping before heading to the nude gym in Chiswick nearby Gunnersbury tube..

My friend who's based in London for years have never heard of this place before, so I asked him if he wanted to go to a nude gym, he jumped at the thought and was rather impatient to see and experience it..

This gym, NKD Training, trains naked every Sunday afternoon 4.30pm with Paul.. The gym is actually open from 3.30pm-4.30pm for those who want to workout on their own, whether naked of with clothes, but the whole point of coming here is to workout naked, right??

Gay men are often plagued with insecurities about our bodies and not everyone is comfortable enough to strip off completely in a bold attempt to better yourself.. For everyone in that room, being naked was the most normal and natural thing in the world.. I can see my friend quickly settled in and enjoy training naked..

It was the sudden realisation that whether your body is perfect or not.. I was pinching my belly fats as my friend workout his abs and legs, for the first time I see his nicely chiselled abs with well defined V-lines and yummy legs.. lol...

If you are not naked, I bet you'll be harshly and silently judged by everyone else where, who are naked.. like "whats the point you come here to workout with clothes, might as well just go to your regular gym!"


Selfie in the gym!
Naked :)
Shoes and towel are mandatory.. Anything else is optional..

The training session, shaped like a HITT circuit incorporating cardio, strength and resistanc training for a full hour non-stop, is quite intensive and tough, even for someone like me..

Plus all the cocks swinging around.. Not that they distract (or attract me, since I ain't into white guys), but rather it's the aircond and sweat that bothers me more..

The front entrance is conveniently shuttered and you enter the gym from the back entrance, walk through the gym floor to get to the "reception" where founder-owner Paul greets you sans-clothes. (not very big, probably a 100sqm or so, with 3 showers and 1 toilet, some metal cabinets for storage).

Were the guys there hot?

I don't have a thing for white guys.. So my answer is no.. Then again, men of various shapes and sizes and colour and age are there, so it's evenly spread out.. Majority are white guys, some black guys, some I-dont-know-what-they-are and then there were two of us, Asians..

I do hear friends ask, "won't you get hard working out naked?"

The answer is NO.. You need all the blood to where you're working and to the brain, so the last thing your cock need is more blood.. So you won't get hard, so to speak..

So after the training session is over, everyone made a bee line for the showers, although the showers have doors and in bathrooms, to save time, everyone just queue for the 3 showers one after another.. Guys who are done dry themselves outside on the gym floor so that the next one can proceed to shower immediately..

No - we didn't shower together at the same time..

After that, we went to Bayswater for some awesome duck rice.. Yes, apparently the Chinese food here is really good.. The wait is about half an hour or 45 minutes and we had to share a table with others..

Bayswater

Gold Mine Chinese restaurant.. 

Ducks!!!

Itadakimasu!

Dinner with my London-based friend..


Next post: Platform 3/4 and flying back to Kuala Lumpur.



2 comments:

  1. My problem with working out naked is that your more tender bits (such as your feet and your penis and testicles) are more exposed to jostling or weights falling on them when you are naked. Otherwise, it's a great way to get a little eye candy going.

    Were there women there too? I am presuming you'd say if there were...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well those didn't bother me as much compared to the workout itself and sweat (well being in direct contact with other people's sweat bothered me more haha!).

      And nope, no females there on that session.

      Delete

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts