Wednesday 24 July 2024

Back to my (diving) hometown

Every year, I go back to Tioman to B&J Diving Centre without fail since getting my Open Water.. The level of friendliness, the instructors, guides, and of course the staff there makes going back again and again feels like home.. In fact, I go back to Tioman more often than I go back to Bukit Mertajam (fucckkkkk).. 

Can I welcome you to Tioman?

Even the owners of the restaurant next door know and remember me.. 

Over the years, I have brought many friends to get their diving certifications, and on trips I couldn't go, I will always recommend B&J.. It's not to say other dive centres are not good, it's just that if you ask for my opinion, I will give my opinion.. 




5 years later since my Open Water, I am now this close to finishing my Divemaster course.. it has taken me quite a while to do my DM because of the various trainings, amid work, and then some dramas.. but lets not go into that.. all I can say is, I received the best training I could ever get, from passionate instructors, staff instructors and course directors.. They all play some part in shaping my diving journey.. 

One of my dive buddies, he doesn't really breathe much so diving with him can maximise dive time.
In fact I really enjoy his company - the kind of friend that gives out only good vibes.


My diving group, all of them did their Advance Open Water


Of course, acting cute with my bf


The group.. 12 of us! 
Largest group ever organised.


The one who got me into diving, helped with explaining things back in 2018
And bumped into him in Tioman!


One of my dive buddies, Professor Victor.. 
He's been diving for more than 30 years, so really, experience is the best teacher!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts