Friday 15 April 2022

Hey peeps!

Just thought I have some time to pen something today.. 

So keeping my life in the low profile end, and mostly private other than to close friends and some online friends, I'm now in a relationship, woohoo.. Ok excitement aside, I didn't know what attracted me in the beginning other than his laughter, its that kind of laughter you know in the darkest days and times, this is the kind of laughter you want to cheer you up and provide you with smiles and laughs for a good long time to come.. 

Slowly as I get to know him better, and his family better, I seemed drawn to him because he made me feel I am part of his life, everyday all day.. I need that sense of security, that sense of belonged, that knowing at the end of the day, I belong.. 

And somehow his family have been quite welcoming of me too, to the point that his mum even gave me the access card into his neighbourhood, and on a few occasions asked if I will be staying for dinner.. 

Not a day goes by without we video-calling for hours on end, because even if we are not talking to each other, we can see each other and that's just as good as being beside each other.. 

I couldn't ask for more, perhaps I already have more than I deserve..

Cheers, peace. 


5 comments:

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts