Saturday 1 January 2022

2022 and Beyond

 




In just a short 2 years, minus the multiple lockdowns periods where travel and diving are prohibited, I've reached Rescue Diver level, and for 2022, adding on 4 more specialites and I'll apply for the Master Scuba Diver certification.. 

Master Scuba Diver (MSD) is akin to the black belt in recreational diving, but not many divers will go to that end.. Most will be contended with Advance Open Water or Rescue, and some progressed on to the pro level - Divemaster. 

I will take MSD first, and then later on only decide to go into the Divemaster (DM) probably in 2023 or later. 

One baby step at a time, yah. 


Happy New Year 2022!

2 comments:

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts