Monday 12 July 2021

Cucuk My P

I am actually kinda dissapointed because the person who helped me take this pic
is such a noob.. like this is THE pic he took..


After months of waiting, it was finally my turn to cucuk.. In Malay, cucuk means "to poke".. 

And aptly so.. 

I got poked with Pfizer at Dewan Sivik MBPJ after a whole morning of running about trying to settle some issues with my appointment yesterday (my original appointment was for yesterday actually but I was unable to proceed at the registration counter), which I shall not go into any detail of it.. 

All I can say is, the people manning the PPV center are terrific and excellent.. Yeah I know how they are volunteers and all, and they are everywhere at every step of the way, I mean literally, someone is within every 5 metres, so unsure where to go? Just countdown the volunteers and it will lead the way.. 

Still feeling all right, a tinge of arm soreness already though.. 

With that, my whole family is vaccinated already, from all 4 vaccines... dad got Pfizer completed both doses, mom got Sinovac awaiting second dose, sis and bro-in-law opted for AZ coz of the kids awaiting second dose, while my brother just had Moderna a few days ago and awaiting second dose since he's based overseas and he was offered a choice between Moderna and Pfizer..



Let's hope for better days ahead. 
#kitamestimenang
#kitabelummenang
#lindungdirilindungsemua
#kikikukiki
#teampfizer

 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats. Hope all runs well. Looks bad and beginning in Klang Valley. Take care....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is bad, but it's awlays gonna get worse before it gets better...

      Delete
  2. Great that you and family had at least first dose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!

So firstly, I would like to wish you guys a very Happy New Year 2023! I spent the New Year's holiday with my boyfriend in Thailand, in P...

Popular Posts